E6. How to not overwhelm yourself with an idea (Jamie Totino)
E6. How to not overwhelm yourself with an idea (Jamie Totino)From Tradie to Entrepreneur
Have you heard of 'Paralysis by analysis'?
Do you have an idea that you have always wanted to bring to life but you over complicate it to the point where you have talked yourself out of it? You may be over thinking it or you may over analysing & over researching your idea. Yes, over researching is a thing!
On today's episode of "Deconstructed Entrepreneur", I interview Jamie Totino founder of Real Food Vending and Bead360. In the last 12 months Jamie has founded 5 different businesses and brands. We discuss why he left his successful role in Construction as well as playing AFL to pursue his entrepreneurial dreams.
One of my take aways from spending some time with Jamie is that he has an incredible approach to things; he keeps things simple.
We talk about:
· Jamie's process of how he created Real Food Vending & Bead360 from scratch
· The challenges Jamie faced and still faces creating businesses from scratch
· The importance of having a mentor by your side & surrounding yourself with the like minded people
· The importance of outsourcing to help your grow your business
· The day Jamie presented to FOX FM Melbourne and how they became his first client to use Real Food Vending
If you want to connect with Jamie you can find him here:
If you want to check out Real Food Vending you can find them here:
If you want to check out Bead360 you can find them here: